JAMESTOWN, N.D.-ACI (Agri-Cover, Inc.), manufacturer of the SRT-2 Spool Roll Tarp and the EZ-LOC Roll-Up Tarp, announces the release of the all-new AUTOLOCK Electric Tarp System. As an industry leader, ACI has developed its new tarp system to revolutionize the industry and give the end-user an easy to operate and high-quality tarping system they can rely on.
AutoLock's exclusive Dual Drive System consists of a high-strength Kevlar drive line and 3-inch aluminum roll tube that work together to provide a powerful front and rear-drive system. You can count on this tarp to cover heaped loads even in windy conditions.
Its rotational drive system ensures the tarp will roll straight every time and provides a load-hugging roll. The difference is in the details with the AutoLock Electric Tarp.
- Exclusive Dual Drive System - Kevlar drive line follows a direct path over the end cap. Take-Up Spring maintains drive line tension. Positioned on front and back of trailer.
- Vinyl Spring Jacket - When closed conceals the tensioning spring. (Shown in white.)
- 3-inch Aluminum Roll Tube - Strong yet lightweight design provides a straight roll every time.
- Storm Sealing End Caps - Extra deep design allows for a superior tarp seal.
- High Output Motor - Powerful and fast with a 194-gear ratio.
- Keep it clean - No arm or apparatus to obstruct the back of trailer.
- Latch Plate - Secures tarp system tightly over the trailer.