The 40th World Ag Expo is just around the corner.
The largest agriculture exposition in the world has something to offer every farmer, rancher, dairy producer or agribusiness professional.
For the latest information and media resources, please visit our website at www.worldagexpo.com
When you return from your holiday break, look for your 40th anniversary World Ag Expo press kit in the mail.
2007 World Ag Expo
Where: International Agri-Center- 4450 South Laspina Street, Tulare, CA 93274
(Located in California’s Central Valley, 45 miles south of Fresno and 60 miles north of Bakersfield, just off Highway 99. Airfields are located in Tulare, Visalia, Fresno and Bakersfield.)
When: February 13 - 15
(the second Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of February)
What: The world’s largest agriculture exposition celebrating 40 years of innovative agriculture:
- More than 1,600 exhibitors displaying the latest in farm equipment, chemicals, communications, and technology on 2.5 million square feet of exhibit space.
- Free seminars on a variety of topics important to dairy producers, farmers, ranchers, and agribusiness professionals.
- The Tulare Dairy Center, an 80,000 square-foot center featuring displays of the latest in dairy equipment, technology and services.
- Cooking demonstrations by chefs from California’s top restaurants in the World Ag Women Pavilion.
- Free parking and a Park and Ride shuttle service for off-site parking.
- International Business Center
Cost: $9 General Admission; $24 for 3-Day Pass
Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Contact: (800) 999-9186; Fax (559) 686-5065; email email@example.com
For more information on the 2007 World Ag Expo, visit www.worldagexpo.com.