VALLEY, Neb. — Seven Valley Irrigation dealer locations have earned Premier dealer status. This top tier of recognition is a new addition to the Valley Dealer Performance Program.
Valley, the leader in precision irrigation, holds its dealers to the highest standards. The different levels in the Valley Dealer Performance Program focus on key areas of importance at the dealerships: service, aftermarket support, and sales.
The new, top-tier Premier designation recognizes the absolute best of the best among Valley dealers. The debut Premier dealers are:
- Central Valley Irrigation, in Holdrege, Neb.
- Lad Irrigation of George in Quincy, Wash.
- Lad Irrigation of Moses Lake in Moses Lake, Wash.
- MAISCO in Middlebury, Ind.
- Mid-Continent Irrigation in Fremont, Neb.
- Tennessee Tractor in Brownsville, Tenn.
- Valmont Northwest in Pasco, Wash.
“Our first class of Premier dealers has exceeded all our expectations,” said Rich Panowicz, Valley’s North American vice president of sales. “These businesses strive for continuous improvement year after year and are known for their outstanding service. We fully expect to see more dealers join this top tier as the program continues and they work toward these standards.”